Zirakpur, Punjab
100% full Not resolved

Indianmesh pvt ltd and their iMeshlab is Software Company located at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This organization gets understudies by selecting them from their school or by telecallers as a competitor for the free learner, and when the understudies comes to them they are approached to submit cash for their Training.

They are that much expert in this demonstration of defrauding that they give the official occupation letters to the understudies asserting that they will land the position after effectively finishing their preparation. Be that as it may, till date, as I have seen (I have worked there for 6 months) nobody ever got the opportunity to have the occupation or pay there. Stand out individual who is on pay in that organization is their coach is their worker. I have left the organization in light of their wicked feeling.

Be careful with this organization on the off chance that you are a MCA or B Tech go out and searching for an organization to join as a student or to land position there on the grounds that they won't pay you. There is no professional stability ever. They get 2 security cheaques from you and one day they will end you with exceptionally keenness by getting surrendered from you. You will discover it the most exceedingly bad choice of your life in the event that you will pick Indianmesh for employment. They has been working before with the name as Meshink Hub and now as that name is having some lawful issues, Mr. Abhishek Gupta, Mr. Ashok gupta who is additionally the Owner of organization is running the same misleading acts under the name as selz business house. You can likewise look at the surveys for Indianmesh Company over google...

Same applies to this organization too as well, and yes they have an office in Washington, But it is just in papers just up to where I accept. You can likewise scan facebook for the understudies who are defrauded by this organization.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $21000. gupta.sarika1907 is overall dissatisfied with Indian Mesh and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about other product at Indian Mesh was management , but reviewer liked cheating behaviour. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indian Mesh.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Indian Mesh to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indian Mesh?

Comments

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India #1135669

"Biggest Mistake -Think before joining, No Job Security, Poor Company Ethics"

gupta.sarika1907